SOSC 110 – Behavior and Cognition (4.5)
Explain individual, organizational, and social behavior.
Upon successful mastery of this competency, you will be able to:
- Describe social science theories.
- Assess the relationship of individuals to social systems in their immediate environment.
- Analyze how social systems influence and are influenced by other social systems.
- Evaluate how culture influences individuals and the environment in which they live.
- Evaluate the influence of global institutions and events on individuals and societies.
- Analyze how critical thinking influences individual, organizational, and social behavior.